10 Teacher Appreciation Gifts From The Class
As room mom, it makes sense for you to organize a nice way to thank your teacher during Teacher Appreciation Week (May 1-5). A great way to show your thanks is with a gift from the entire class and we have pulled together some really cute ideas for you.
1. Have each child write down what they love most about the teacher on these printable note cards and present them to the teacher in a jar.
via Homeroom Mom
2. Make this adorable thank you card with each child's thumbprint.
via Paging Fun Mums!
3. Print out this sweet thank you poem and frame it for the teacher.
4. Decorate the teacher's door so it is the first thing she sees as she enters the class.
5. Send this printable home with each child to complete and compile them all for the teacher.
via The Suburban Mom
6. This website allows you to upload each student's photo and create this adorable picture collage for the teacher.
7. Create a unique scrapbook for the teacher with notes and drawings from each student.
8. Pull together a basket for the teacher that includes gifts from A to Z. Assign a letter to each student and ask them to contribute a gift matching their letter.
9. Or ask each student to supply items for a supply cake! What teacher doesn't love class supplies?
via PTO Today
10. Every teacher can use a tote bag, but a tote bag with artwork from each student in the class will be treasured for years to come.
via Babyccino Kids