A Healthy Thanksgiving Class Party Snack
If you're looking for a fun, healthy Thanksgiving class party treat, these Turkey Clementines are a gobble-y good time. You can even have the kids make these turkeys themselves as a snack-tivity!
- Googly eyes
- Red construction paper (or felt), trimmed into beak shapes
- Leaves (real or store-bought at a craft store); alternatively, you can use feathers
- Glue dots or a hot glue gun
Adhere two googly eyes to the front of each clementine, and affix the beak below the eyes. Group 2 or 3 leaves (or a few feathers) together using glue dots or a hot glue gun, and adhere to the back of the clementine.
More for your Thanksgiving class party:
- Store-bought Thanksgiving Snack Ideas
- Thanksgiving Class Party Sign Up Sheet
- Thanksgiving Clip Art for Room Parents